Friday, May 8, 2009

Lord, I Come (Here's my life)

This is a worship song I wrote/recorded back in my college days. If you would like to hear it, download it using the link below. If you are a musician, feel free to use this when you play or lead worship. The lyrics and chords are below... God bless.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/685627050/eb91608f254115d9faad8d4cd0868234

Intro
Lord, I come to this place
holding up empty open hands.
Lord, I come it’s by your grace,
I am searching for the strength to stand.

v1
Lord, I come to this place
holding up empty open hands.
Lord, I come it’s by your grace,
You have promised me the strength to stand.
In You I’ve found all things,
I don’t have to search for who I am.
In You I’ve found my everything,
I’ve been cleansed by the blood of the Lamb.

chorus
Here’s my life, take me now.
I have nothing of my own.
Here’s my life and I will bow
to You and You Alone.

v2
I am frail and I am weak
with nothing else to offer but my all.
I do fail but I still seek,
even when my back's against the wall.
So here I wait only for You
listening closely for Your call.
You’re my love, I know Your true,
so here at Your feet I fall.

Chords
Intro & verses: E/B/C#m/A-B
Chorus: E/B/A/B-A

No comments: