Wednesday, December 23, 2009

is there sex in heaven?...

For those of you who do not know who Peter Kreeft is, he is a professor of philosophy at Boston College.  He is Catholic in upbringing and education, but his writings have blessed my life in the past.  His book Three Philosophies of Life challenged my theology and helped me see this life of faith in new ways...

Anyway, I was perusing his site and found this old article he wrote entitled Is there sex in Heaven? I am not sure if you have ever thought about how sex, humanity, and heaven all work (or do not work) together; but this was an interesting read that might provide some fodder to contemplate. There are some things in this article that I am not sure how to process emotionally or mentally.  But it is helping me seek God's heart more in the arena of life.  Let me know what you think...

No comments: