Monday, September 29, 2008

Lord of All Our Days (song)

This is a worship song I wrote/recorded. If you would like to hear it, download it using the link below. If you are a musician, feel free to use this when you play or lead worship. The lyrics and chords are below... God bless.

http://download.yousendit.com/U0d6aXROR0ZIcWZIRGc9PQ

verse
I sing to the Lord of all my days.

I give You all glory, honor, and praise.
May the words of my mouth and all my thoughts,
be pleasing to You, O Lord of my heart.

chorus
And I sing, holy is the King.
I lay down my life, an offering.
And I sing, worthy is the Lamb.
I lift up the name of the great I AM.

bridge
And I sing praise to the Lord of all my days, sing praise.

Chords
Verses & Chorus: G/D/Em/C
Bridge: Em/C/G/D/Em/C/G (walk down to Em)



No comments: